21 point chrome wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

A) answer is NO - on your order - not available on any production tbird except the Neiman Marcus. Your dealer would have to order them separate and install them after the car came in.

B&C - I believe someone had looked this up before on the BON and came up with app.$200 standard and $400 for 7spoke chrome. Those are just rounded off figures as I haven't read that thread for about 5 or 6 months. Also remember that the prices are negotiable with your dealer.
Someone else suggested that it might be cheaper to have the 21 spoke painted wheels, chromed.

When I was looking for wheels I had a hard time finding chromes that I liked but did find several silver powder coated designs that were acceptable. At that point I did some checking around about having painted wheels chromed. On the average it will run about $125/wheel for chroming. I did a Google search on chroming wheels and had quite a few hits from all across the country.

So from the prices Dot listed, the 21 spokes would be about $325 each, not a bad price.

Something to think about.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back