2005 Thunderbird Revisiting Fan noise

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have watched these threads for a long time on this issue and am still having it with mine. The cooling fan is coming on at a certain temperature and staying on. Some tell me this is normal some say not. My issue is how extremely loud it is. Sounds like an airplane landing. I have had the whole fan replaced it didn't stop the noise. Someone suggested he found a hose to be leaking and had three of them replaced along with thermostat. Did that....still loud. Anyone got a suggestion? I am looking at selling it very soon and wanted to get this issue fixed. It is a 2005 Anniversary edition. Torch Red. 60,000 miles. In really good condition. Garage kept.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I showed the post you just shared link to...to my mechanic. He looked at it and replaced everything they mentioned including the thermostat to no avail. Puzzled???

Would not be the first time a new part was defective, i would double check the thermostat and it's installation.

Back