2005 Pride of ownership moment

Ron W.

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I was getting ready to leave Pep Boys ( needed some cleaning supplies ) and as I was opening
my door a striking silver Maserati pulled in next to me.
The gentleman in the passenger seat yells over " Thats one great looking car! what year is it?"
We spoke a while and I drove home with a HUGE smile on my face.
Marilyn is getting the looks she deserves :)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I was getting ready to leave Pep Boys ( needed some cleaning supplies ) and as I was opening
The gentleman in the passenger seat yells over " Thats one great looking car! what year is it?"
That's a great story Ron! Get used to it. At a four-way stop a Corvette driver and a Mercedes-Benz Roadster watched me pull through the intersection a few weeks back, staring as I passed in front of them. Today, playing some Beach Boys on the stereo, sitting at a light, a spectator kept staring, and bouncing to the music. At a Chic fil a last week, the teenage girl taking the orders said, "your car is stunning, what is it?" Never gets old, enjoy Ron! I hope I get to meet Marilyn one day.

That's a great story Ron! Get used to it. At a four-way stop a Corvette driver and a Mercedes-Benz Roadster watched me pull through the intersection a few weeks back, staring as I passed in front of them. Today, playing some Beach Boys on the stereo, sitting at a light, a spectator kept staring, and bouncing to the music. At a Chic fil a last week, the teenage girl taking the orders said, "your car is stunning, what is it?" Never gets old, enjoy Ron! I hope I get to meet Marilyn one day.
When I finally have the rest of the bling on her I will take photos and formally present her :)

Great story! My Rosie always gets praise from all ages! No one believes she’s a 2003! Some think she’s from the 50’s, others think she’s brand new! I love driving her in SoCal listening to The Beach Boys!

I took Little Red's hardtop off yesterday and was driving through our community and a little boy yelled out to me, "I like your car mister", and it made my day. It never gets old.

The gentleman in the passenger seat yells over " Thats one great looking car! what year is it?"We spoke a while and I drove home with a HUGE smile on my face.
They are indeed conversation initiators; I love mine (black-n-tan '05)!

As I spent 3 hours in a drive-up conga line to get my second COVID-19 vaccination at Dallas' Fair Park, I had no less than 5 of volunteers assisting with the process compliment my PCR and it was filthy dirty at the time! I often look back at it after I've parked and think I have the coolest car on the road!

As I spent 3 hours in a drive-up conga line to get my second COVID-19 vaccination at Dallas' Fair Park, I had no less than 5 of volunteers assisting with the process compliment my PCR and it was filthy dirty at the time! I often look back at it after I've parked and think I have the coolest car on the road!
Forgive me but I'm a newbie what does PCR stand for?

It’s a rare day that I don’t get a compliment on my PCR, “hey, nice car!” Or, “love that Tbird”
As the saying goes, "Life is too short to be driving a boring car"!

Back