2005 Personalized Vanity License Plate Thoughts

Thunnndaa
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello Forum Members! New to Thunderbirds and new to the Forum! I've enjoyed reading through a lot of the posts from the past 18 years and appreciate the efforts of those who have been involved keeping this community active. My wife and I purchased an '02 Thunderbird (17K miles) to enjoy for nice sunny days and cruising down back roads. We want to have a fun custom license plate but our state only allows for 5 characters and thought who better to ask then a group of fellow T-Bird owners. The following were our thoughts so far and still available in our state:

FUNX3 (Fun...Fun...Fun...) Surely most of you have already seen this one.
WV2US (Wave to us)
N LUV (My wife's contribution, I nixed this since I dread the day I take her father for a ride and somebody sees us together in the love mobile HAHA!)

What other 5 letter combinations can you all think of? I appreciate in advance anyone who takes the time to respond to my request :)

2021-02-05_9-36-09.jpg

Welcome! Please read your welcome message which has notes about posting. Your subject "NEW OWNER & FORUM MEMBER - NEED VANITY PLATE THOUGHTS" has been edited. Please don't post in ALL CAPS. Also, include model years(s) in the subject.

Hello Forum Members! New to Thunderbirds and new to the Forum! I've enjoyed reading through a lot of the posts from the past 18 years and appreciate the efforts of those who have been involved keeping this community active. My wife and I purchased an '02 Thunderbird (17K miles) to enjoy for nice sunny days and cruising down back roads. We want to have a fun custom license plate but our state only allows for 5 characters and thought who better to ask then a group of fellow T-Bird owners. The following were our thoughts so far and still available in our state:

FUNX3 (Fun...Fun...Fun...) Surely most of you have already seen this one.
WV2US (Wave to us)
N LUV (My wife's contribution, I nixed this since I dread the day I take her father for a ride and somebody sees us together in the love mobile HAHA!)

What other 5 letter combinations can you all think of? I appreciate in advance anyone who takes the time to respond to my request :)

View attachment 15655
TBLUV

OUR02, they all know what the car is - its ABIRD if not. Good luck and welcome! Please let us know what you pick;)

As a loyal Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan, I went with Bomber plates. Have to say I love the FUNX3 option.

This has been one of my favorites from day one i got my Tbird 4 years ago.. ! I tried every variation to this on the NYS DMV site and all were taken.. So I am living with the regular plate that the state gave me.. Bummer but cheaper..

IMG_0174.jpgMy wife calls me Mr. E... so I went with MREBRD. My daughter says it also stands for MysteryBird. I'm an Auburn Alum so I only have Auburn plates on our cars.

Back