2005 ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found forum today, yesterday I ordered a 2005 black premium. Now I can't wait. I've never had a convertible and I can't stand the BMW I'm driving. I'm ready to get the top of my head sunburn.
This will be my primary mode of transportation, so, anyone drive one in the snow? Do they go/stop fair?
What else do I need?
Thanks all.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

flsts said:
I just found forum today, yesterday I ordered a 2005 black premium. Now I can't wait. I've never had a convertible and I can't stand the BMW I'm driving. I'm ready to get the top of my head sunburn.
This will be my primary mode of transportation, so, anyone drive one in the snow? Do they go/stop fair?
What else do I need?
Thanks all.

Ive never had mine in the snow but understand they do pretty well. As far as stopping on dry pavement at least its great... the first day I had the car I had to stop REALLY fast and was really impressed. I felt the whole car sit-down instead of the front diving and the back coming up. I read later they did something in the suspension to acheve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back