2004 Thunderbird | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2004 Thunderbird

• Thread starter Thread starter MIDAS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm looking for an '04 Bird.....
should I wait for the 04's or
take a good deal on an 03?
Thanks.
Gotta Love It!

Originally posted by Ford-O-Matic
I'm looking for an '04 Bird.....
should I wait for the 04's or
take a good deal on an 03?
Thanks.
Gotta Love It!

Go for the color you like best or a 007 at a 'normal' price!
Search out a 007 and try to get it for the price of a 04. It will be the #1 collector car but not if it is a daily driver! If you use it for weekends and the odd show it would be a crowd pleaser.

The 04's with sand interiors and vert tops on red and black will look great in years to come.

The sea foam green with white accent will look retro especially with a white roof. Down the road a white vert top may be available.

None of the 03 colors really were retro except the 03 blue with partial white interior and white top,may be retro in a few years as only 1800 03 blues were made. Could get a price cut and a good car for the $$$.

My opinion

Available cars

I attended an 80th Ford dealer anniversary, Monoco Ford, in Glastonbury CT this weekend. A first class event. They have two '03's on the lot. A Grey one and a 007 model-Interested? Call Mike DeMilla

I was at Dover Downs for the NASCAR race last weekend, and they had an '04 on display. I don't know how many new colors they are introducing, but this one really caught my eye. The color is called merlot, but I call it burgundy. It's the color GTO my husband had when we met in 1967. It is a great color on the bird!

Mine is an '02 torch red, and I love it, but this merlot is a real eye catcher.

njsusan, Thanks for the info on the "Merlot"
color, might just be "what the doctor ordered"!
Your Torch Red is a great color also.
Gotta Love it!

Ford-o-matic: There's also a Silver that's introduced for 2004 in addition to the Merlot

It was a sunny 2 days here. Took our bird for an extended drive(Houston) and enjoyed the top off and fresh air. Stopped at several dealers to look-see 2004 birds. Found 2 green, one with black int and green top, one with black /white w/ green top. My opinion-- looks better in picture book. Also saw a merlot with sand and sand topboot. VERY HANDSOME and RICH looking. Almost as nice as my red/red. No Silver yet.
What will the 2005 bring? Colors, options etc./ Has anyone any idea. MAYBE a CASTILLIAN GOLD (62 Ford) color 50th anniv???
Last year for 2 pass Bird???
We also saw a Mustang 380R mighty nice engine but 52Grand.

Any ideas members???
Thanks
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back