2004 Thunderbird Pacific Coast Edition Window Sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have read other posts and looks like it's next to impossible to get a replacement window sticker.

I was hoping someone might be kind enough to share theirs with me.

If there are any takers, please let me know and I will send you my email address.

Thanks,
Frank

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have read other posts and looks like it's next to impossible to get a replacement window sticker.

If there are any takers, please let me know and I will send you my email address.

Thanks,
Frank
Check the fordthunderbirdforum. There is someone there that will share one

Thanks,
Frank
I would like one too, Frank, did you get any response? By the way I can edit documents to make it match your car if I have the correct input data with which to begin.

I would like one too, Frank, did you get any response? By the way I can edit documents to make it match your car if I have the correct input data with which to begin.
Sorry no response, if you find one please let me know. Thanks

Hmmmm...I'd very much like to get a (reproduction) Ford Factory Window Sticker for my '04 Pacific Coast Roadster. They all came with the same options as this was a limited edition model (it's #466 of 1000). I believe they came loaded with EVERY option. This one also had Sirius satellite radio built-in.

How might I go about obtaining a sticker?

VIN#: 1FAHP63A74Y107873
Manufactured: 02/04/2004
Sold: 05/13/2004
Sold by: Koons Ford of Annapolis

jrmedved@*********

Here is the info I sent quickdraw, have not heard back yet, do you need anything else?

My car is a 2004 Pacific Coast Edition
VIN is 1FAHP63A14Y108114
Body color code is DV I believe this is Monterey Mist
Hardtop is Top: Light Ash Metallic I think the code is 3GKEWHA
I think the interior and soft top are called light ash also, not sure though
Interior is leather with a suede like insert
17” 16-spoke micro-machined wheels with Monterey Mist Green painted rings around the center caps.
Its marked 524/1000

Here is the info I sent quickdraw, have not heard back yet, do you need anything else?

My car is a 2004 Pacific Coast Edition
VIN is 1FAHP63A14Y108114
Body color code is DV I believe this is Monterey Mist
Hardtop is Top: Light Ash Metallic I think the code is 3GKEWHA
I think the interior and soft top are called light ash also, not sure though
Interior is leather with a suede like insert
17” 16-spoke micro-machined wheels with Monterey Mist Green painted rings around the center caps.
Its marked 524/1000

email is fgamby@*******

Thanks,
Frank
Frank and others,
Here is a scanned copy of my 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster. Purchased in California. I blocked out the Vin number and bar code. I can add your vin number if needed.
2004 T-Bird Pacific Coast Roadster Window Sticker-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back