2004 T-Bird Seat Covers

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'd like to cover my existing seats in my 2004 black-bird with 3rd party cover (so seats do not get too hot). Anyone have any recommendations or experiences?

Thanks,
Toolgeek03.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

We ordered from Comfysheep several styles of sheepskin coverings. After sending several styles (Tailor-made & custom, which they generously took back), we ordered the Comfysheep Sheepskin pad. The reason for this was the difficulty of correctly fitting the seat and the back. We could not get the elastic straps under the seat. There is no room to get your hand underneath and you wind up cutting yourself. The sheepskin pad covers the seat and keeps you bottom cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Their quality is the best I have ever seen. I have used sheepskins since 1974 in a wide variety of cars. Currently we use Comfysheep in our 2002 yellow Bird, our Ford Escape and the Subaru Outback Limited. We all have happy tush's!!

https://www.comfysheep.com/ford-thunderbird-sheepskin-seat-covers.html

Thanks ohrings for the recommendation. I was looking for something a little more "economical". For now, I'll just use the towel.

If you look at the full set the covers the back and the seat, you can buy the seat portion only. And the seat portion only is very economical . There are two different styles of those. I took the one that just covers the top of the seat. You should give them a call before you go back to towels because that’s what we were using

I see what you mean, and the price is not too bad. I'll give them a call. Thanks.

They make a very narrow one but do not get that one. The ones we have go over but not down on the sides of the seat. They are in out yellow Bird, the Ford and the Subaru. We love them.

Hello, I have a TBIRD 2004 red merlot with light sand accent package. I just realize that the lateral seats are leather black for the both seats. On all the picture I have seen about the light sand accent package, the seats are totally light sand.
Anyone have an idea about that ?

Best regards from France

Attachments

• seats20190507.jpg
    seats20190507.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello, I have a TBIRD 2004 red merlot with light sand accent package. I just realize that the lateral seats are leather black for the both seats. On all the picture I have seen about the light sand accent package, the seats are totally light sand.
Anyone have an idea about that ?

Best regards from France
I'll bet somebody had the seats partially recovered.

Back