2004 Parts from totalled car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomstoy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My 2004 Thunderbird with only 23K miles on it, has be totaled out by Hagerty but I bought it back for the parts. The left side was hit so the left Quarter Panel, Drivers Door, Left Fender, and Windshield are toast. All other OEM Ford parts 9Engine, Transmission, and Rear Differential) are in great to excellent shape.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My 2004 Thunderbird with only 23K miles on it, has be totaled out by Hagerty but I bought it back for the parts. The left side was hit so the left Quarter Panel, Drivers Door, Left Fender, and Windshield are toast. All other OEM Ford parts 9Engine, Transmission, and Rear Differential) are in great to excellent shape.
Is it a Pacific Coast edition by any chance?

Are you selling the radio PCM?

Do you have any interior parts available? I’m looking for the heated seat panel on the console.

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have poof read my post. First, how much for the radio? Second, how much for the PCM (power control module). The PCM is behind the glove box, I’m told. Thanks, Gary

And, how much for the drivers seat cover if it’s now worn out?

by chance do you have the boot cover / parade top cover on your wrecked car? If so I would be interested as my 2003 car bought from previous owner did not have it.

P

What color is the interior? Looking for Sand driver Seat bottom leather upholstery. If steering wheel is sand, would like a price on that too. You see the color on my member photo to the right.

I need the left engine coils cover, fusebox lid, cover for the screw holding windshield wipers, and left shock engine bay cover. There's more that's what I can think of. Also if its in good condition the hood liner W/fasteners .

Sorry, I should have poof read my post. First, how much for the radio? Second, how much for the PCM (power control module). The PCM is behind the glove box, I’m told. Thanks, Gary

And, how much for the drivers seat cover if it’s now worn out?
I will have the 5 disk changer and radio extra (installing new stereo) Works perfect make offer

Do you have the heated seat bezel with switches available?

Looking for driver side taillight (left) if that wasn’t hit, and if not cracked or damaged at all.

Is the engine cover available? If so how much and condition.

do you have the two retaining clips for the left drivers side headlight
and if so how much? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back