2004 merlot and sand rebuild for sale

D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all,
Nice to meet you! I have a 2004 T-Bird, merlot and sand. I am looking to sell. I am the original owner and i have all documentation from day 1 and what has been done to it to keep it running, like new transmission, new ignition coils, etc. I have always kept it garaged and the hardtop is pristine, never been used.

The catch is it needs an engine rebuild. I am not looking for info regarding the rebuild, I am interested in selling as is to someone who would want to get it rebuilt or rebuild it themselves.

If you could offer advice about how to get this done - I would really appreciate it! I can send photos, etc.

Thanks,
Deborah Morton
3338 Holly Oak Ln
Escondido, Ca 92027 (San Diego County)
rigaby338@*********
760 533 0764 cell

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Why does it need a rebuild? Is it not running?

Why does it need a rebuild? Is it not running?
It runs, but I am not driving it. I am the original owner have all documentation, has a new transmission and some other things. Hardtop is brand new and I have the stand for it. I love this car! But I couldn't find anyone locally to rebuild the engine - it has a noise when it first starts up. Ford could not diagnose it and it does not run smoothly. Rebuild is the last answer. So who knows maybe it doesn't need a rebuild! Other than that it's in good shape, a few scratches here and there. I will try and post pictures at the beginning of the week

If you need an engine, I have a 2003 with 40,000 miles for sale.
Dan Hubert
Dallas, TX.

It runs, but I am not driving it. I am the original owner have all documentation, has a new transmission and some other things. Hardtop is brand new and I have the stand for it. I love this car! But I couldn't find anyone locally to rebuild the engine - it has a noise when it first starts up. Ford could not diagnose it and it does not run smoothly. Rebuild is the last answer. So who knows maybe it doesn't need a rebuild! Other than that it's in good shape, a few scratches here and there. I will try and post pictures at the beginning of the week
Deborah, did you check with ford that one of those recalls they mailed out to us about 6 years ago wouldn't fix your problem?

Back