2004 headlight vertical alignment

Merlot William

Merlot William

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My 2004 Tbird driver side OEM headlight on low/high beam casts a center beam about 3-4 “ above the OEM Rt. side headlight beam when parked in the garage with the front headlights about 4-5 feet from the garage wall,
I have adjusted the driver side headlight as low as it will adJust. Is this a normal beam pattern? Purchased the 31K -04 -Tbird from a Washington State senior owner late last fall with no stated or reported accident(s). Also due to limited good driving winter weather here in the NW I have not driven the vehicle at night.
Thank you. Wm. Bowles - Portland, Oregon

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Purchased the 31K -04 -Tbird from a Washington State senior owner late last fall with no stated or reported accident(s).
Do not rely on CarFax reports for accident history. They were exposed on 20/20 hidden camera years ago. It's a false sense of security & dealers leverage it to sell cars.

The procedure in the owners manual worked very well for me when I got new lights on my 04PC. Both lights show almost the same pattern and are good at night. Putting the new light in can be tricky if the slide positioners are not engaged properly. Ck them out and ck the bulbs. Make sure all are stock and the same.

I live in Bremerton and still have my old lights and bulbs. Come over some time and we can do a side by side.

Back