2003 Whisper White w/ Ink Black interior and Whisper White hard top

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Car is 2003 Thunderbird V8 5spd sport shift automatic - White/black leather interior. White hard top with cover and stand. Black soft top. Black soft top cover. Chrome wheels.Car has 52K miles, garage kept, no smoking, no pets, no kids, full synthetic oil changes since new, only run 93 octane 100% gasoline in the car, transmission flush/fill done, brake fluid flush/fill done, coolant just changed and had been done before, new COPS, new plugs, nice tires about 2 years old, documentation since new, no accidents, no paint work, no rust, etc... Nice recent tires, ALL NEW SUSPENSION FRONT AND REAR COMPLETE - upper arms, lower arms, bushings, brake calipers, etc.... Upgrades include BORLA complete cat back exhaust system, NEW door and deck speakers, Kenwood loaded touch screen infotainment system including AM/FM/CD/IPOD/MEDIA connectivity BLUETOOTH phone/connectivity system, DVD player, Garmin NAVIGATION system, REAR CAMERA with guidelines, K&N COLD AIR SYSTEM, the latest edition SCT X2 TUNER WITH CUSTOM 93 OCTANE PERFORMANCE TUNE from 5 Star Performance in South Carolina, NEW BRAKES FRONT AND REAR - including new rotors on rear, new performance slotted/dimpled rotors on front with performance pads, new calipers, chrome kit around doors and back top area, high output LED fog lamps (running lamps), etc.. I have made it so this car is 100% ready for my wife to go anywhere with no problems, worries and safely. This is the wife's car - I wanted her to have the best possible car and as safe as possible up to today's standards - not 15yr old standards. Thus the back up camera, GPS, Bluetooth, exhaust, SCT, COPS, fluid changes, brakes, etc... NO holes were drilled and nothing molested - the car of course looks like a clean original low mileage car. I have the original exhaust, air filter system and will supply the SCT tuner so it can be returned to stock within 5 minutes. I do not know why anyone would want to do this - it made the car sooo much better and the gas mileage is 25-27 on a regular basis. Most of these cars with 30k miles on them are just like this one - garage kept and well loved. BUT what happens is AGE.... That is what happened to this one. It was a garage paper weight that saw a couple thousand miles a year. The suspension bushings were dry rotted so the ENTIRE suspension was just replaced - not a bolt left unturned. The Borla exhaust speaks for itself. The performance front rotors/pads were for bringing the car up to today's safety standards and the rear rotors and calipers were done just because I would not allow any corners to be cut on this car. I understand this car is not for a person who is just looking for a garage paper weight - it DOES have value for someone who will actually use and enjoy the car on a regular basis and does not want to put the $10000 in upgrades and repairs to make it safe and dependable to today's standards. That is EXACTLY what happens with these cars - You buy a LOW mileage original car THINKING it will be problem free when you use it. Reality QUICKLY sets in and THEN you find out that it has all kinds of problems that need THOUSANDS of dollars worth of work to make it safe and reliable - I have already incurred these costs and have the paperwork. Lots more I am forgetting....$19K USD - OFFERS? No offense taken.

Attachments

• SAM_3398 tbird no plate.jpg
    SAM_3398 tbird no plate.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_4604.JPG
    SAM_4604.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_4605.JPG
    SAM_4605.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_4606.JPG
    SAM_4606.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_4619.JPG
    SAM_4619.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming you sold this car but sounds like you put an awful amount of money into it. Sounds like it was an awesome car, so why are you did you sell it?

Bump = Still available in the Charlottesville, VA area - always garaged and still used regularly - PM me to take a look and make an offer.

- I am probably going to trade it in to the Ford dealer in a few weeks on my new F150. If I do not sell it to someone first I will remove the SCT tune, Borla exhaust, K&N cold air kit, whisper white hard top with cover and stand, fabric rear snap on top cover, plastic engine covers, etc... and sell the items separately if anyone is interested.....

- I am probably going to trade it in to the Ford dealer in a few weeks on my new F150. If I do not sell it to someone first I will remove the SCT tune, Borla exhaust, K&N cold air kit, whisper white hard top with cover and stand, fabric rear snap on top cover, plastic engine covers, etc... and sell the items separately if anyone is interested.....
Is this still available? Thanks

Still available until - Trading it in on 1/2/19 -- updated phone is Four Three 4 - Three 7 Three - 53 ninety eight

Back