2003 turn light conversion for Europe

A
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi community, Im still trying to homologate my Thunderbird in Spain, the authority is asking to have an ámbar color on the turn light, so the rear ones are a problem.

Does any one knows how to separate the signal for the turn signal, mi plan is to change the revers lamb bulb for a two filaments (3137k bulb white/ámbar) and send the turn signal to the same lamp bulb as the reverse.

For me is a wirIng solution, but mecanics here say the signal should be reprogram from the computer (module), and no one knows who can do that around here.

I have seen it work in a thunderbird in England, Here is the video.

Any ideas?
View attachment 291c60c9-de9e-4385-9288-e437b7f8b903.mp4

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, I am in the process of making my 2005 tb roadworthy here in Europe - it means, I am obliged to separate stop signals from turn signals and turn signals are required to be amber. It should be a easy fix, however, there are no lights diagrams readily available. Could anyone tell me, which module controls front turn signals and rear stop lights/turn signals? It would be great to separate and bridge the wires directly after the modul - but which one is it? Maybe someone coud post a digaram please?

best regards!

The front electronic module supplies the ground to the front lights and the rear electronic module supplies the ground to the the rear lights.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Lighting and Horns.JPG

Lighting and Horns 2.JPG

Hi, on my 2005 they use the front turn lights - wired all the way to the back and for the not used back - ballast resistors - otherwise you receive signal out msg on the dashboard.
best, Rudi

Back