2003 tbird premium package wisper white body and hard top with wheeled stand.black cloth top and int

Car sold for 20k just as predicted! This is the high end for one. With 1,000-7500 miles.

Screenshot_20200729-155729_Chrome.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Car sold for 20k just as predicted! This is the high end for one. With 1,000-7500 miles.

The first time I saw a 2002 T-bird was about 10-12 years ago. It had about the same mileage, garage kept, little or now rain, at a dealership and it was the T-Bird Blue like the one in the auction.. My wife and I fell in love with it,, They wanted close to $30K We had kids in college at the tine so we couldn't swing it.. 5 years ago came our Torch Red with 16,000 miles on the clock and we got it for $19,000 plus they threw in a new set of Continental tires as the OEM Michelin pilots were dry rotted.. I am sure we will meet the new owner in time on this forum!

Last edited:
Back