2003 Red light on dash is flashing sometimes. | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2003 Red light on dash is flashing sometimes.

• Thread starter Thread starter mmm99
  • Start date Start date

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes they exist. Google 2002-05 owner's manuals then follow the on screen directions.

If you are asking about the blinking red light up by the windshield that is the passive alarm indicator. Blinks when car ignition is off & alarm is set by pressing lock button two times.

Yes they exist. Google 2002-05 owner's manuals then follow the on screen directions.

If you are asking about the blinking red light up by the windshield that is the passive alarm indicator. Blinks when car ignition is off & alarm is set by pressing lock button two times.

Howdy.....I did find them....but, what you are talking about above is not what I am referring to.....I know about the alarm, but there are also some differing sets of flashes that I'm thinking mean things. We're the original owners of this car....lately, with the 'second' key, the light flashes very rapidly for about 30 seconds after ignition, and has intermittently stayed on, or gone off after starting to drive. On another occasion, it has flashed moderately for a few minutes......just wondering if this is another code type thing........

Back