2003 questions | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2003 questions

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeTBird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M
I'm looking at purchasing a new toy.

How happy are you with the 2003 Thunderbird with regard to performance and quality?

Did you look at any other cars?

Thank you.

P.S. I think the new Thunderbird is gorgeous!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 2003 TBird and love it! It is comfortatble, quiet, and drives very well. Ford could have gone a little bit farther with the bells and whistles, though. Would like to have a trip computer, auto dimming rear view mirror, and homelink. The 2004 has homelink.
The price is right now. I got mine for $33,700 net price and it is a premium w/ black accent package.
Don

MikeT
Welcome to the forum! I have a 2002 and love it. The '03's have 30 more HP and if I were you, I wouldn't hesitate.
Just shop around. When dealers know you are ready, they will deal. Just be patient and put one up against another.
I would further reccommend a dealer that is "Blue Oval certified" if you are going to use them for service. My experience is that the better service has been found there.
Good luck

I have personaly sold MANY T-Birds and I would say they are generaly the best liked vehicle in the Ford lineup by the people who buy them. 🙂

Quickdraw: That URL was open on my machine and I copied it, while open, onto the post above.
It's Dots site and I don't understand why it will not open now. I'm confused.
Also tried to respond to your PM and couldn't. Then went out and re-signed in and tried to again and now the PM is gone. Wow

The new TBird is a really good value. I really like mine. My only complaint is that it could use a little more low end grunt.

A blower would broaded the torque curve and add bout 40 to 50 hp. It'd then be perfect.

WOW! Why in the world would that be? Everything seems to be on the up & up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back