2003 Order - Parking Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received back a copy of the order sheet for my 2003 Tbird. I did not see the parking lights option included. I read on another site that there was no charge for this option but that you must specify. I assumed it was part of the 130A trim package.. Going back to the dealer on Monday to change interior from Black to Saddle (with Grey Exterior). Since the order has not been "bucked", I'm hoping its not a major deal.....

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

umm, I didnt know anything about this "option". Could someone fill me in on the details?

------------------
2002 Thunderbird blue
2001 Mag Red Corvette vert.
2000 Aqua Marine PT Cruiser
1968 Rally Red Corvette roadster

401K,
You probably have them on your car, these are the two small lights that are on either side of the grill. It's true they are a no cost option, but you don't get them unless you ask for them (that never made much sense to me).

------------------
Blue Premium, Blue Top w/partial accent
02 Black Taurus SE

Apparently, It couldn't pass the low impact crash test with them installed. Too much repair cost I think. As a free option they got it below the threshold with "standard" equipment.

NCBlueBird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back