2003 odometer changed from miles to kilometers

C
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My car sat in the rain and wasn’t driven for a couple of months and there was an electrical issue. a friend did a computer reset. It’s running fine now however, my mileage is in kilometers now. How do I reset that?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Years ago this was discussed and someone said the cluster has to be flashed. This is definitely an interesting scenario. What did your friend use to reset the computer? Was this car ever titled in Canada?

Years ago this was discussed and someone said the cluster has to be flashed. This is definitely an interesting scenario. What did your friend use to reset the computer? Was this car ever titled in Canada?

I’m sure he did his research but I’m not sure exactly how I was just so pleased he was able to do that. I don’t know about a Canadian registration. Interesting thought. Thank you for responding.

My car sat in the rain and wasn’t driven for a couple of months and there was an electrical issue. a friend did a computer reset. It’s running fine now however, my mileage is in kilometers now. How do I reset that?
Any luck? I just installed a new battery and mine did the same thing.

Back