2003 Ford Thunderbird Doug DeBerti SEMA Build for Charity Childhelp

biddle

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just learned of a charity auction for a 2003 Ford Thunderbird! This 2003 Ford Thunderbird was modified when new by Doug DeBerti and won Best of Show in the Ford Design Awards when it was displayed at the 2003 SEMA show in Las Vegas. All Proceeds Benefit Childhelp! Personally, I love this car!

There are tons of photos in the photo gallery and a link on how to bid and more information about the car's history.

If anyone purchases this car, please let us all know!

4354-1572473917-ddf828aaeea6e3274b5e39af5ca8e02c.jpg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: JDG
I think my 2003 Thunderbird looks better
If that is the case, maybe you should donate yours instead, like the owner of this one did.

LOVE the seat upholstery. Wheels are todays standard for customization. Definitely an eye catcher. The only thing I changed on my '02 were the butt ugly standard wheels (I did keep them and they are stored in my basement). Thanks for sharing.

I purchased this car in that auction and can attest that 100% of the proceeds went to ChildHelp, an outstanding charity. It had only 9,500 miles on it, but it’s getting driven a lot more now! I did have to raise it an inch front and back to avoid bottoming out at normal driving speeds. My Bird has also received a new Borla cat-back exhaust system, K&N cold-air intake, a 7” touchscreen Apple Car Play receiver in place of the 6-disc CD changer and a back-up camera. It is a pleasure to drive.

Back