2003 desert sky blue premium thunderbird for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMX
Last seen
I have decided to sell my baby blue bird. Has everything it came with from the factory. It is abbsolutly gorgeous and mint, no scratches, dents, repaints or bumper marks. Always a garaged Southern car and never smoked in. You may already know it is a limited edition one year only color with the two tone leather interior and they are rare and the most desirable color sought after. I have already taken care of the common problems the retro birds have. All new coils. valve cover gaskets, coolant plumbing, brake calipers and pads and K&N cold air intake is the only mod. I have the original intake but it would be stupid to put it back on. Comes with a full car cover and a box of misc. parts I have accumulated. It has 106k but I will put my car up against any other bird with half the miles and I guarantee mine will look better. It all boils down to how a car was taken care of and it was meant to drive and enjoy, if you want low mile garage queen, look for a common red ,black or silver one that are pleanty. No dissapointments here, I also have all original papers with the car including the original sales brochure and window sticker, $42,000 new . I am only selling cause I have 3 vehicles and I don't drive the bird much since my wife passed, I only go to an ocational car show or cruise. I bought this car from Domani Motor Cars out of Florida that is a high end dealer selling mostly exotics and special interest cars. Look them up and see where my car was purchased from.
$12,000.
P2170581.JPGP2170585.JPGP2170583.JPGP7050626.JPGP7050630.JPGP2170584.JPGP2170589.JPGP2170591.JPG001.JPG003.JPG004.JPG017.JPG007.JPG008.JPGP2170587.JPGP2170588.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to sell my baby blue bird. Has everything it came with from the factory. It is abbsolutly gorgeous and mint, no scratches, dents, repaints or bumper marks. Always a garaged Southern car and never smoked in. You may already know it is a limited edition one year only color with the two tone leather interior and they are rare and the most desirable color sought after. I have already taken care of the common problems the retro birds have. All new coils. valve cover gaskets, coolant plumbing, brake calipers and pads and K&N cold air intake is the only mod. I have the original intake but it would be stupid to put it back on. Comes with a full car cover and a box of misc. parts I have accumulated. It has 106k but I will put my car up against any other bird with half the miles and I guarantee mine will look better. It all boils down to how a car was taken care of and it was meant to drive and enjoy, if you want low mile garage queen, look for a common red ,black or silver one that are pleanty. No dissapointments here, I also have all original papers with the car including the original sales brochure and window sticker, $42,000 new . I am only selling cause I have 3 vehicles and I don't drive the bird much since my wife passed, I only go to an ocational car show or cruise. I bought this car from Domani Motor Cars out of Florida that is a high end dealer selling mostly exotics and special interest cars. Look them up and see where my car was purchased from.
$12,000.
View attachment 14836View attachment 14837View attachment 14838View attachment 14841View attachment 14842View attachment 14849View attachment 14850View attachment 14851View attachment 14852View attachment 14853View attachment 14854View attachment 14855View attachment 14856View attachment 14857View attachment 14858View attachment 14860

003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have the car still for sale, just saw it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back