2003 Bird, Looking for a mechanic/shop - Albany, NY

TomD

TomD

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I bought a 2003 Bird in November. I love it, but I need the COPS replaced. I bought the Blue Diver OBD scanner recommended in the forum, and now I’m looking for a good mechanic/shop/dealer in the Albany, NY area. My daily drivers are newer vehicles that I bring to the dealer for routine maintenance. If anyone in the Albany/Saratoga area has a recommendation, I’d appreciate it.

Tom D

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Use Google or Yelp and read local reviews. Odds of getting feedback are very low, but possible. Lincoln Dealer is the best place to service a Thunderbird since they work on the Lincoln LS too.

Thanks. This forum is a great resource. It was the deciding factor for me getting the car.

Tom,
Please let me know if you find a good repair shop in the Saratoga/Albany area. I live about 15 miles east of Saratoga and I bought my 2005 Bird in November also. No problems with mine right now, but I am just planning for the future.

Back