2003-2005 American Car Craft Engine chrome set for sale - never been installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrSarabi

DrSarabi

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My family gave me the ACC stainless steel door sill trim with the Thunderbird logo - which I installed and love. They then surprised me with a set of ACC engine chrome trim pieces to trim up the engine compartment for shows.
I just don't have the time or the inclination to install these items - so I am offering them at a huge discount from their retail prices.
Included are:
2 brushed stainless headlight buckets - normally $135 per pair
1586291487941.png
1586291577163.png

A 2 piece set of brushed stainless header plate & radiator cover - purchased for $495

Inner Fender cover 5 piece set in brushed stainless normally $389
1586291420814.png

Great project for someone who wants to shine up their engine - just not for me!
Regular price $1019 for the set - asking $450 plus $25 shipping.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Dr. If you still have these parts I would be interested. Jeff 803-448-0669
New at this so if its wrong let me know.
Yes I do still have them! They still have the protective film covering the brushed finish. We are in the process of moving, so it would be great to get them out of our basement. I can send you pictures of the actual items if you need to see them

Dr., I saw them on thunderbird forum, no need for new pictures. Let me know how you would like payment.
I can mail check or give you credit card info.
Thanks,
Jeff

Going out of town in the morning.
Will be gone till Thursday. Will check mail prior to leaving.
Jeff

Check will be mailed in morning.
Thank you very much. If you are a mother HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
Jeff

Hello! I received your check, thank you. I am carefully packing the items and will send you the tracking numbers as soon as they are on the way (tomorrow or Thursday, lots to pack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back