2002 window sticker for sale! Plus dash trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Bird I did get the pictures. I am currently in Florida and will return to michigan this next week for summer. I was wondering where you are located? Also is the dash trim in nice condition? For some reason a lot of these cars have dinged up dash and door trim panels. I am also looking for driver door metal trim piece. Thanks for your time,

I'll buy it.How much and where do you want the check sent. Iive in Lake Wales Fl.

I have the original 2002 owners book that small that would fit as well I'm looking for $75 I was throwing everything at you if you only want part it's still 75 bucks tell you what you can have it for $50 but I'm not going to send until your check is good. If that's okay I want to be sure I'm not just giving it away for free help with that if you can thank you

O.K.check for $50.00 will be mailed tomorrow.I'll leave the name blank and you can fill that part in.
C.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the address I might need a name,or should I just put White Bird on the envelope?

If you want to have it mailed special please include additional Postage and I will send it anyway you want secured mail or signature required. If you do not want to model warranty guide or the router book or the CDs it would be in a smaller envelope do you want me to fold it?

Attachments

• 20210502_113232.jpg
    20210502_113232.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I've already mailed the check at 8:00 a.m.From the local post office, this morning.I would appreciate it,if it wasn't folded.If there is additional postage let me know. I will reimburse you.
C.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will fit in Priority envelope.
If not I'm going to have to shop for a larger envelope. I am sending this + 3 additional items in the picture unless you do not want them. Let me know thank you.

Attachments

• 20210503_185747.jpg
    20210503_185747.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I just dropped off everything at the post office and sent it first class mail they said 2 to 3 days. Please let me know when you get it I do not have any tracking. Thank you. I know you will enjoy these.

Folks- do not post your personal information like address and phone number on the forum. Send direct messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back