2002 Window leak & AC Blows hot intermittently

Nickyboy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello I own a 2002 Ford Thunderbird I had this car when I was 18 and now that I’m 30 I bought it again I’m having a problem with the window leaking when you close the door the window does retract up but there still a little space where water is getting in Ford cannot figure it out they claim that the window is the highest that it can go cansomeone please help me? Also my air conditioner runs cold half the time sometimes it only runs hot air ....also the auto air doesn’t seem like it works like when I had the car Prior thank you

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Is this with the soft top ? Hard top ? Both ? And how is your weatherstripping ?
And, have you done the calibration of the windows as discussed in the owner's manual after a battery disconnect ?

Moderator note- With the door closed, put the window all the way down and hold the button for 3-5 seconds, then raise the window all the way up and again hold the button for 3-5 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please follow the posting instructions in future posts. Adding model year for you now.

modelyear.jpg

Rain pours in both side windows power windows on a O2 Thunderbird replica of MotorWorx replacing

Make sure the windows are functioning properly before doing anything else. Sounds to me like a short-drop malfunction which can be easily corrected. It's in your manual.

Back