2002 wheels rubbing aftermarket brakes calipers

H

hotwing

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
i recently purchased wire wheels from thunderbird specialties for my 2002 thunderbird an i'm having problems with the wheels rubbing the brakes calipers any calls to phil are not answered which i am not surprised after reading previous posts.
does anyone have an address in case i have to send a certified letter to get a response?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

i recently purchased wire wheels from thunderbird specialties for my 2002 thunderbird an i'm having problems with the wheels rubbing the brakes calipers any calls to phil are not answered which i am not surprised after reading previous posts.
does anyone have an address in case i have to send a certified letter to get a response?
Have you tried a spacer between your hub and wheel? They come in a variety of thicknesses.

2 local tire installers didn't recommend them although the maker of the wheels ( galaxy ) does sell the various spacers. i had the wheels removed and the stock wheels put back on. i have submitted a dispute to visa and am waiting for the next step an a solution. we had no response after numerous calls and once the payment was halted by paypal / visa we got his full attention and he started calling. although now we don't respond. excuses he could not be reached because of phone problems, then messages the tires after so many years were probably dry rotted. the michelin tires are in perfect conditions with 14,000 miles on them. then it was the installers fault that they were incorrectly mounted. we had them checked by 2 different installers an our mechanic that is restoring our '56 thunderbird and said that wasn't the problem. then he said he's has sold 100's through the years and never a problem. so needless to say i wish i had done my homework and checked blogs about his company and reputation. california better business bureau has multiple complaints. no address can be found except for the one provided by a previous message from mr. biddle.

Back