2002 interior paint/dye

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevieh1954

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
hello, I have a 2002 I bought out of Florida, it has the full blue accent interior, it has some wear and fading in the interior, anyone aware of matching paint/dye? thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Look up on the web. One owner found a product with potential. Its called Simply Spray.

Another owner said "I've done some online research regarding painting versus dyeing. Apparently when an item is dyed there is residual dye that must be washed out of the product. Painting doesn't have that issue. Upholstery painting (comes in a can) is an example of where paint is used versus dye."

So do some research here as well but let us know the results.

Look up on the web. One owner found a product with potential. Its called Simply Spray.

Another owner said "I've done some online research regarding painting versus dyeing. Apparently when an item is dyed there is residual dye that must be washed out of the product. Painting doesn't have that issue. Upholstery painting (comes in a can) is an example of where paint is used versus dye."

So do some research here as well but let us know the results.

I've not had experience with either one but it would seem dye would penetrate the leather and paint would be a surface coat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back