2002 fender porthole Chrome trim

Threebird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm not even sure what they are called...but I'm missing three of the tiny chrome thingies ( there were five) from the upper rear of the front fenders on my 2002 tbird...the 2005 said 50th anniversary in the same spot...but I need 3 of the little chrome tabs...or whatever they're called for the passenger side.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

https://www.**************************/shop/2002-2004-thunderbird-front-fender-emblemlouver-plate/

Specify passenger side. TBSpecialties is pricey but it is new old stock OEM

https://www.**************************/shop/2002-2004-thunderbird-front-fender-emblemlouver-plate/

Specify passenger side. TBSpecialties is pricey but it is new old stock OEM
Very pricey. Ouch I'll just do without. Thanx anyhow

I am missing 1 of the chrome louvers on the left front fender. Besides that, my interior door handles are pealing, I replaced the windshield trim, not to mention some of the grill chrome. It seems that any part that's chrome trim, is going to fail, and very expensive to replace. Worst car I've ever owned.

That's the wrong part, The louvers, (hashmarks) cost $67.00

I'd be checking with salvage yards. There is a guy that comes on here from time to time that says he parts out 2002-05 Birds often. He lists his name & phone number as Dan Smith @859 248 0300.
I have no idea if this is all valid or not, but a phone call could be your answer.

I just looked up ford parts still available from Ford. The hash marks on the front fenders are $101.00 + tax. From Tasco there're $67.00. If your interior door handles are pealing, You have to buy the whole latch assembly. From Ford $395 each. on line I found them around $275 each. This is why I hate this car, no way should these parts cost so much.

I'd be checking with salvage yards. There is a guy that comes on here from time to time that says he parts out 2002-05 Birds often. He lists his name & phone number as Dan Smith @859 248 0300.
I have no idea if this is all valid or not, but a phone call could be your answer.

i have just contacted Dan and he is legit. he had the part i needed for my 2003 t-bird and is shipping it out for me. thanks for the lead.

Back