2002 cigarette lighter cavity: Cover?

VolleyballJIM

VolleyballJIM

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Curious if anyone has run across a nice cover for an unused cigarette lighter in the 2002? Was looking for a torch red cover or Thunderbird logo cover. Pretty small potatoes, but don't like the black cover I currently have.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I edited your subject to shorten. Also, since we are an all Thunderbird site, no need to include Thunderbird in the subject.

You could match up some interior dye you could prpb use to paint the little cover if you cared to. You have to make absolutely sure that the surface is clean before application.

Curious if anyone has run across a nice cover for an unused cigarette lighter in the 2002? Was looking for a torch red cover or Thunderbird logo cover. Pretty small potatoes, but don't like the black cover I currently have.
I have always been a big fan of the No Smoking plugs that are available.

1616635364898.jpeg

Or this one ...

Mini Universal Metal 12V Red Fire Missiles Push Button Car Cigarette Lighter Replace Accessory Fit For Car SUV Truck Motorcycle

Back