2002-2005 buyers info needed

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I do not yet own a Tbird but hope to soon. I thought the best place to gather information before I start my search would be here. Any info on what to look for and look out for while looking at cars would be greatly appreciated. I used to own a 65 Tbird years ago and am still known as Tbirdtuck around here. I thought it was high time I came home to another bird. Thanks for your help!

Well one thing for sure,,, do not listen to the negative comments from various formats... this is my 5th of various years and I must say, by far, the best..
One idiot wrote that the car (new) shook so bad he could hardly hold in the road at 60, or the one that said his stock wheels rusted within a year, and on and on. If you read this forum end to end, and pick up on the serious concerns.
then..
Take it to a Trusted Qualified Mechanic ..

I love my TBird very smooth riding and driving. A lot of fun taking a cruise with the top down.
It's a head Turner everyone has a comment on the beautiful blue TBird.

Back