1994 108 mm to 114 wheel bolt pattern

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
H

HollywoodMarine

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I bought a set of Mach 1 rims for my car. I don’t want to use wheel spacers. Is there an easy way to convert to the larger bolt pattern? Is it as simple as putting Mustang discs and drums on the car?
I know I’m late to the game but anyone have the hard to find parts for a PI head conversion?

I bought a set of Mach 1 rims for my car. I don’t want to use wheel spacers. Is there an easy way to convert to the larger bolt pattern? Is it as simple as putting Mustang discs and drums on the car?
I know I’m late to the game but anyone have the hard to find parts for a PI head conversion?
I'm betting you would have to change the hubs/bearings, the rotors and the the calipers. I've seen a 10th Gen Bird with complete 97' Cobra disc brake conversion. Look on U-Tube for SC shoot out and there were several birds that had changed out brakes. Also when the this covid thing lightens up a bit maybe the Super Coupes guy will start getting 5x108 Bullitt and Saleen wheels back in stock.

Last edited:
Back