1973 Thunderbird 460

Status
Not open for further replies.
73BigBird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Just wondering if there is any interest in this great classic?
Nice project car, have had lots of fun and kept me quite busy replacing all the rubber and suspension parts over the last few years. Purchased mine in TN a few years back with less than 60,000 original miles and have taken it as far as I want to go. Runs great now & stays cool, (thanks to an Edelbrock carb, upgraded distributor & aluminum radiator with electric fans). Last thing is what to do with the original paint and very minor rust in front fenders. Trying to weigh do I keep or give to someone else to enjoy. Hmmm :cool:IMG_0888.JPG IMG_1071.JPG IMG_4637.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just wondering if there is any interest in this great classic?
Nice project car, have had lots of fun and kept me quite busy replacing all the rubber and suspension parts over the last few years. Purchased mine in TN a few years back with less than 60,000 original miles and have taken it as far as I want to go. Runs great now & stays cool, (thanks to an Edelbrock carb, upgraded distributor & aluminum radiator with electric fans). Last thing is what to do with the original paint and very minor rust in front fenders. Trying to weigh do I keep or give to someone else to enjoy. Hmmm :cool:View attachment 4624 View attachment 4625 View attachment 4626
Sweet looking T-Bird. Keep it for yourself. Why would you want to get rid of it? It's a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back