1965 ? body parts for sale | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1965 ? body parts for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter Tinbanger
  • Start date Start date
Tinbanger
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
none
tbird lid.jpgtbird door.jpgtbird fenders.jpgtbird insert.jpg

New guy here 🙂 I'm a picker in Ontario Canada and came a cross a pile of body parts that I was told are 65 Tbird , 2 trunk lids ( red one in pic is basically new , second is a bit rough , 6 doors both passenger and drivers sides , some with hinges , bit o rust on some but not bad , fenders ( keeping the matched set as wall hangers in our shop) black one available , Grill inserts ? Also not shown is a box of misc trim and what appears to be lower flashing below front or rear bumper and 2 cowl sections. (Pics avail)

Hate to see these get scrapped if they are of any use . Not looking to get rich so prices start at $ 30 cdn ( That's about $5 usd LOL) However not interested in shipping (except maybe the grill inserts' ) but can deliver in southern / central Ontario .

Thanks
Dave

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back