1964 Thunderbird Switched Electrical Source Locations

I was wondering, I did buy the relay kit for my Pertronix and their coil. If I ran a box like the painless or the Chinese box, could power it from there and return the relay and wiring for the pertronix since I am not installed it yet? I do not see why I could not, but maybe you guys could think of a reason?
Just a matter of personal preference. It should work fine.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just a matter of personal preference. It should work fine.

I really appreciate all the help. I just got back from mom's funeral - a bad day. I am going to button everything up and get this car transferred. The oil and coolant had to come out first though. I am hoping for this week, the car was in much worse condition that I was led to believe, which is okay, but required time and help from you all - I really sincerely appreciate your time and patience - thank you, everyone.

I really appreciate all the help. I just got back from mom's funeral - a bad day. I am going to button everything up and get this car transferred. The oil and coolant had to come out first though. I am hoping for this week, the car was in much worse condition that I was led to believe, which is okay, but required time and help from you all - I really sincerely appreciate your time and patience - thank you, everyone.
Condolences. Sorry to hear of your mom' passing.

Back