1964 Thunderbird Heater Core non/ac

OK you are really my hero now. Great job. You tackled one of the worst things to do on these birds. You can buy a new core for $135 at the Birds Nest in Oregon. Just go to TBirdParts.com

Will do!! And thank you lol - I try to use my powers for good...except when I create a smoke show ha-ha - ask @fordrodsteven - and you probably saw the post yourself. I am sure I violated every rule for the disassembly, but I was careful, deliberate, and on a mission - and much solid info from you - nothing snapped or broke so I would say I am ahead:)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Great pictures. Well it looks like you did a good job and taking the box out is good. Now you can clean everything good while it’s out. Putting it back together should be your easy part. You must be like Spiderman and gadget man to be able to do that without taking the seat out. Lol

Great pictures. Well it looks like you did a good job and taking the box out is good. Now you can clean everything good while it’s out. Putting it back together should be your easy part. You must be like Spiderman and gadget man to be able to do that without taking the seat out. Lol

Thank you so much for your advice and encouragement! Even though I am heavier now, I grew up doing Tae Kwon Do, a bit of boxing, and I did CrossFit for years - then mom got sick. :( So, I am flexible dude, even if I am a bit/lot fat LMAO. I am sure I will pay for this tomorrow in spades though - better take some ibuprofen before bed and set an alarm to take some later hahaha.

OK you are really my hero now. Great job. You tackled one of the worst things to do on these birds. You can buy a new core for $135 at the Birds Nest in Oregon. Just go to TBirdParts.com

Just ordered it! I also got a high-pressure power steering hose as mine is leaking.

I use the Birds Nest almost exclusively now for T Bird Parts. I’ve always gotten great customer service and they will answer any questions you might have if you run into trouble as well. Plus they have an arsenal of used parts if you find something broken that can’t be bought in reproduction

Back