1964 Fuse box upgrade or rebuild

I have no power to my windows, dash or driver's power seat. I have replaced circuit breakers, fuses, and bench-tested window motors. No power going through my circuit breakers and possibly no power to breakers. I also replaced the power safety relay switch and checked engine ground.
what about the voltage regulator ? located on the radiator support

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Go to the power source and track from there. It may be as simple as a bad ground or a bad connection. It's not rocket science. You can do it. good luck, J.

If the voltage regulator was bad would I not get power to everything else in the car? My radio works, head lights, turn signals, gauges, low fuel light etc work.
My voltage regulator is old but I am not sure if it is working like it should. I hate electrical problems in cars.

My voltage regulator is old but I am not sure if it is working like it should. I hate electrical problems in cars.
I'm like you, I hate electrical problems in cars but it sounds like the only things you haven't checked are the voltage reg and possibly the starter solenoid on the fender well...... the old process of elimination...

I find the classiccarwiring.com laminated colour sheets make the wiring much easier to understand and follow.

Back