1964 - 1966 Wire wheels with tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ak7an
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Here is a set of classic wire wheels for a 1964- 1966 Ford Thunderbird with tires. These wheels are in excellent condition and have been well cared for, with one exception. The first wheel in the series of pictures has 3 broken spokes, but I am including a brand new replacement for that wheel. The thing to know about these wheels for the Thunderbirds is that the front and the rear have different backspacing. The fronts are 15x6, 5x4.5 bolt pattern and 3.5 inch backspacing. The rears are 15x6, 5x4,5 bolt pattern and 4.00 inch backspacing. This was done so the front wheels would clear the massive calipers on the Kelsey Hayes disc brakes, and so the rear tires were tucked in a little to clear the fender skirts. These wheels and tires will fit many early Ford cars with the 5x4.5 bolt pattern, but just remember the different backspacing. I just looked on Coker tires website, (which is where I purchased the replacement) for the specs, and these are selling for $451.00 new.

The tires are Bridgestone Insignia SE 200, P215/70R15 97S, and are in excellent condition with over 75-80% tread left.

I live in central Utah and would deliver at a reasonable distance, otherwise shipping costs are on the buyer.

$1300.00 OBO

IMG-2815.JPGIMG-2835.JPGIMG-2836.JPGIMG-2837.JPGIMG-2838.JPGIMG-2839.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back