1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1962 Thunderbird Project Car for sale

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Ford Thunderbirds For Sale/Wanted' started by kksmit81, Jan 2, 2018.

1. 1962 Thunderbird with tons of custom work, LS2 with custom built Kooks headers, six speed automatic, Ididit custom swing away 8 position tilt column, custom TCI front suspension with polished stainless tubular upper and lower control arms, power steering rack, Ridetech 4 Link rear suspension, new 9 inch rear end, Ridetech airbags all the way around, custom polished aluminum PRC radiator with ac condensor, Custom gauges by Classic Instruments. Foose custom wheels with tires. I have all the original interior, trim, bumpers and glass. I also have a new pair of rear quarter panels in the box. Minor sheet metal work needed and car is ready for paint. There is a ton of hours and money in this car. I need to sell and I am negoatiable on the price but will accept all reasonable offers.
    281-224-3154

Attached Files:

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!