1961 bolts that fit the bottom clamp of the battery tray | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1961 bolts that fit the bottom clamp of the battery tray

• Thread starter Thread starter paul4913
  • Start date Start date
paul4913

paul4913

Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know what size bolts fit the removable clamp that attaches to the bottom of the battery tray for a 1961 2 door hardtop. The the tray is already installed and I have the removable clamp, but no bolts. I could likely find the bolts at a hardware store if I knew what size they are. Also has anyone had any experience removing the tray I need to check for rust. The nuts attached to the bolts holding the tray to the body turn with the bolts. Accessing the nuts from underneath looks like removal of the inner fender well (not sure thats the correct term) will be required. What is the best way to get at the nuts? Thanks in advance. Stay healthy

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back