1959 Air vent replacement knob | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1959 Air vent replacement knob

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulB
  • Start date Start date
PaulB

PaulB

Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
I am trying to find the knob that goes onto the air vent handle under the dash. it is round and black with a slot and set screw. Alli can find at the parts houses is a white and gold one with a round hole instead of a slot. I've been on ebay and everywhere. Any suggestions

Attachments

• knobs.jpg
    knobs.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1
  • air vent.jpg
    air vent.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am trying to find the knob that goes onto the air vent handle under the dash. it is round and black with a slot and set screw. Alli can find at the parts houses is a white and gold one with a round hole instead of a slot. I've been on ebay and everywhere. Any suggestions
I just bought 2 of the knobs from the Birds Nest in Oregon.

Back