1956 info | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1956 info

• Thread starter Thread starter DJP
  • Start date Start date
DJP
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Just bought a 1956 bird and I am looking for some info regarding buying quality parts, also any videos out there showing proper way to put up the convertible top? New to a t-bird so any information would be useful. Thanks

This page contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There’s plenty out there to choose from. I used Larry’s Thunderbird out of California, NPD in your area, Hills and CASCO. My 55 is a driver so I don’t buy concours parts, but quality stuff. Get you some hard copy catalogs from all the guys online.

There’s plenty out there to choose from. I used Larry’s Thunderbird out of California, NPD in your area, Hills and CASCO. My 55 is a driver so I don’t buy concours parts, but quality stuff. Get you some hard copy catalogs from all the guys online.
Concourse Parts is just a name. Most suppliers sell the same parts made by the same suppliers. Concourse parts was a company started by the same Larry that started Larry's Thunderbird Parts. They are located in Nevada and are nice to deal with. Macs also has a good selection of Thunderbird parts. Look at all of them because no one has everything. I find that each of them sells a couple of items that the other suppliers just don't have .

Where are you located? I live not to far from CASCO in Coshocton OH. They have restoration shop and will let you talk to the technicians. I learned a lot in just a few visits. Plus I saved money on shipping.

Concourse Parts is just a name. Most suppliers sell the same parts made by the same suppliers. Concourse parts was a company started by the same Larry that started Larry's Thunderbird Parts. They are located in Nevada and are nice to deal with. Macs also has a good selection of Thunderbird parts. Look at all of them because no one has everything. I find that each of them sells a couple of items that the other suppliers just don't have .
I don't think jack was referring to the company Concours Parts. I think he was just saying that he didn't pay the premium for having FoMoCo printed on the coolant hoses.

Back