05 Limited Edition Hardtop Color | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

05 Limited Edition Hardtop Color

• Thread starter Thread starter heinem1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying an 0 "Limited Edition" Thunderbird. This one has a hardtop that's a sightly different shade color then the cashmir color on the car.
Is this normal for the Limited Edition, which only 1,500 were made, or should the color of the top and car match exactly????
Thanks,
Steve

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm looking at buying an 0 "Limited Edition" Thunderbird. This one has a hardtop that's a sightly different shade color then the cashmir color on the car.
Is this normal for the Limited Edition, which only 1,500 were made, or should the color of the top and car match exactly????
Thanks,
Steve

Steve: Not normal and the color should match exactly.
If you check with Quickdraw on when your car was built, (he needs a VIN) you may find it was sold w/o a hardtop and new was added later.
Or they had one, it got damaged and repainted.
Either way, if you buy it the price should be reduced or the top repainted to match, in my opinion

05 Limited Edition Hard Top

George,
thanks, but what is Quickdraw, web address or ? so I can find out what the car was built as?
Regards,
steve

George,
thanks, but what is Quickdraw, web address or ? so I can find out what the car was built as?
Regards,
steve

Steve, I just need the year and last five VIN digits....

...sounds like Steve might be looking for a Pacific Coast Roadster?

No I think he saw a Cashmere in a bad lighting condition and the top looked off color....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back