05 anniversary limited addition

Oldiger

Oldiger

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Greetings from Missoula,Montana.
My name is Dan Gillen and this is my first post on this forum. I recently received my 2005 anniversary Limited addition Tbird from the state of Georgia. It now sits quietly in my garage waiting for April 1. That will be my wife's and my inaugural drive, somewhere. I'll send along some pictures at that time. I am enjoying sitting in the vehicle and learning all of the gauges and dials and how to make them function. I have read my owners manual front to back a couple times in hopes that I won't make too many errors once I start driving. I would be interested in finding out how many of these 02-05 Thunderbirds are in my state. I have been pleased to find a wealth of information on this thread. I know I will continue to use it in the years to come.
Dan

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Contact Harry Sharp-quickdraw on this site. Retired Ford Employee, who has a data base of info on all original sales.

Contact Harry Sharp-quickdraw on this site. Retired Ford Employee, who has a data base of info on all original sales.
Hi Harry,
As I said earlier, I am brand new to this website and have a lot to learn about corresponding with other owners. My question was about other 02-05 Thunderbird owners in Montana and your name popped up. Do you have this type of information? Can you share it with me? Thank you for your help. I'm thinking I might contact other owners and try to plan a "get-together" somewhere in our state this summer. We have no organized club but it might be fun to all meet somewhere for a weekend. Thanks again
Dan

Back