'03 Black Ink Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dealer is placing the order for my '03 Thunderbird on Monday. Unfortunately, I know more about the car than he does (thanks to you all!). I am ordering the Mountain Shawdow Grey exterior. I do not know which black interior to order; I have seen the current black interior; but I do not know what the new "Black Ink" interior color looks like. I guess my main concern after color co-ordination is the heat fade from the Texas sun. Unforunately the dealer has no resources on '03s to show them. Does anyone know where I can see the two colors side by side?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The black ink is the only black interior available for 03. You can also add the black accent to it which is just gloss black steering wheel top and shift knob. The only other color interior available for the grey t-bird is the saddle seats and steering wheel.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

What happened to the rumors about a white insert for the black seats which was to be available for the 03"s??? I thought it was to be available for all color exteriors as well as the Coral Bond car.

You can get the white partial interior with any exterior color except the grey.

For the saddle, it covers the entire seat and the top of the steering wheel and shift knob are also leather.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back