007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We picked up our 007 T-Bird this week. The coral looks just like the color on the old T-Birds. The more we look at it the more we like it. White interior, (seat covers on order for everyday driving), "007" on metal dash trim above glove box, inside glove box door has a plate with the serial number[ours is 238 of 700(backwards 007) also the first one ordered for California, the dealer sheet is number 1000], metal trim on dash and door panels have a diamond design, different wheel covers which I really like. We told the dealer to not prep the car. I drove it with all the plastic covers on to the detail shop that does our cars. He does Pebble Beach cars, Blackhawk Museum, etc. He pulled off all labels and put them in an album just for posterity. I restored a 67 GTA Mustang and can appreciate the value of the old labels. Sharp car! Took it out for a drive today - rides good and great acceleration. Popped right up to 95 when passing. We reserved the license number "BONDBRD".
Other cars:
'35 Diamler
'66 Mustang GT Fastback
'67 Mustang GTA 390 Convertible
'94 Porsche Speedster
'95 Mustang Cobra Removeable Hardtop
'01 Volvo S80
'02 Excursion Diesel

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I just saw my new 007 edition at the dealers lot. I was skeptical about the color and the 'girliness' of the combo too. The dealer had agreed I could change to red/red combo if I didn't like the coral. No problem, it is just and eyepopper! The whole deal is really well put together. The white interior reminds me of our 1968 Torino GT fastback with full white interior. You have to see this color in the sunlight to really appreciate it. Go take a look before you shoot it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back