Find out what day your car was built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build Date Info

Thanks Harry, that sure was a quick turnaround and I really appreciate it. Since the last Bird built was on July 1st,I beleive, Would you know how far from the end mine would be? Just curious!

Thanks again,
Ron

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What can u tell me about my T-Bird please.

I got her in 2004. I am not sure if she is rare. I know there is two things I ordered that I'm not sure if it makes it more rare. I got the smokers package and instead of the brite chrome wheel I went for the one that looked more like spokes or turbine like. My VIN # IFAHP60A757Y103666 it's scary having the 666 at the end. Terry

Paper work

Is there some way I can get paper work showing all my stats compared to what was built that year. I am thinking about showing her in some shows and noticed that people have that kind of stuff at the shows. Terry

Terry, I'm sure next time Quickdraw is on he may be able to help you. In the meantime, what color is it? Hard top? Just curious

Color

You know I'm sorry but I never thought to say anything about the color. She is black with a black hard top and soft. She has the full torch red interrier and got the smokers package even though I don't smoke. I didn't like the chrome wheels so I opt to get the spokes or turbine like ones instead. I have all ready had her in a National ford show her in Florida and won a first place trophy but I noticed other cars had paper word showing how there cars compared to the others produce in the same year. I am hoping I can find some on mine. Terry

Terry: There's a whole group that meets regularly down in FL, like every 6-8 months. But not sure where you're located or interested.
We here in New England are very active and attend 8-10 shows a year. We usually start in April with about 20 Retro Birds.

I got her in 2004. I am not sure if she is rare. I know there is two things I ordered that I'm not sure if it makes it more rare. I got the smokers package and instead of the brite chrome wheel I went for the one that looked more like spokes or turbine like. My VIN # IFAHP60A757Y103666 it's scary having the 666 at the end. Terry

Terry, Im in Florida for a month and away from my data - I'll answer when I get back.

TAZZ: 1FAHP60A75Y103666 (corrected VIN)
Order Date: 10/8/2004
Date Built: 11/8/2004
At Dealer: 11/22/2004
Date Sold: 11/22/2004 Sold by World Ford-Pensacola, Pensacola, FL
Your car as built is one of 33

Duobar: Vin #1Fahp60a52y116654
Order Date: 2/13/2002
Date Built: 4/24/2002
At Dealer: 4/29/2002
Date Sold: 7/27/2002 Sold by Tom Wood Ford, Indianapolis, IN
Your car as built is one of 4,705

DaveDan: 1fahp69a15y107554
Order Date: 3/30/2005
Date Built: 5/3/2005
At Dealer: 5/10/2005
Date Sold: 7/22/2005 Sold by Hines Park Ford, New Hudson, MI
Your car as built is one of 1,500

TJZZZ21: Vin# 1FAHP60A72Y116753
Order Date: N/A
Date Built: 4/23/2002
At Dealer: 5/3/2002
Sold Date: 7/7/2002 Sold by Whidbey Island Ford Mercury, Oak Harbor, WA
Your car as built is one of 68

Hi Harry,glad to see you back! Thanks for the info on my build date and now I have another question. Since the last T-Bird was built on July 1st,how far from the last one would mine have been?
Vin#1FAHP60A85Y108889

Thanks in advance,
Ron

Hi Harry,glad to see you back! Thanks for the info on my build date and now I have another question. Since the last T-Bird was built on July 1st,how far from the last one would mine have been?
Vin#1FAHP60A85Y108889

Thanks in advance,
Ron

Ron,
There were 70 Tbirds built the same day as yours and 125 built after that date. So yours is somewhere between the 126th and the 195th from the last one built.

Thanks,Harry. How was your vacation?

Ron,

Thanks for asking - it was pretty good - I spent the month of February in Florida. However there was only about four days without a jacket as it was very unseasonably cold for Florida. Still - there was no snow - Chicago area by me probably got 20 inches while we were gone. I would love to buy something down there for the winters but the wife and I can't even agree on the part of the state - she leans toward central Florida - (Leesburg, north of Orlando) where her brother lives. I'd like the west coast, Naples or Bonita Springs area. We have good friends on the east coast near Boynton Beach and there are some good buys there also. Then there's a good friend (crazy TonyV) in Ft Lauderdale too so I could see myself on the east coast too.

Last edited:
Harry, After living in Orlando for the past 25 years,we are ready for a change also. There are a lot of great buys in the South Ft. Myers,Naples areas right now. We have friends in Ft. Myers and spend quite a bit of time there. It's much different then Central Florida as far as things to do. Here we have Disney and can be at either coast in a couple of hours. Also,if you want to go to St. Augustine or Ft. Lauderdale you can be there an a few hours. It's a different world in southwest Florida. More relaxing and it's warmer year round. I do agree with you about the weather this winter. I was absolutely horrible. But when I think back, it sure beats the winters when we lived in Buffalo. What you and your wife should do is spend some time in each part of the state and then you can decide what you like best.

Ron

Can you check the VIN?

2004 Vin 1FAHP60AX4Y102672

Picking up the car Friday for her 55th B'Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back