Find out what day your car was built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early Bird....We almost posted at the same time. I went back to your post 350 and saw that your fender sticker may have been a rotation number.
If so, I took 1047 = 9960 and came up with 11,007th one built:cool:

I haven't checked out the fender sticker. I bought mine used this past October so I don't have the window sticker either. Sorry. If I did I would be glad to share.

Ski

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Quickdraw, Do you know anyone that would have an original 2002 Black Premium with Black partial accent window sticker that would be willing to send me a copy so I could make a copy of with my info as I bought mine used. I just want to make a window cling for area shows. Just personal use.

Quickdraw, Do you know anyone that would have an original 2002 Black Premium with Black partial accent window sticker that would be willing to send me a copy so I could make a copy of with my info as I bought mine used. I just want to make a window cling for area shows. Just personal use.

I'd bet George has one...

Hi guy's:
I have a full schedule today but will look this weekend. You're correct Q'draw, I do have one, but finding it is another task.:D I'll get back to you, Dick.

Early Bird:
I found my sticker and it is square, so to scan the entire document I had to do it in 2 pieces. If you can do something with it on the computer you are welcome to it. I also found a copy of a rotation sticker so you can see what that looks like.
However, I think we have hijacked Quickdraws thread enough. So to get it back to topic, I suggest you PM me your email address and I'll get it off to you.
Hope you survived the snow storm, it's raining here in New England.

Quickdraw-What can you tell me about my '02 T-Bird, VIN # 1FAHP60A02Y115234 ? Dan H.

Quickdraw-What can you tell me about my '02 T-Bird, VIN # 1FAHP60A02Y115234 ? Dan H.

Dan,

Order Date: 11/14/2001
Date Built: 4/11/2002
At Dealer: 4/22/2002
Sold Date: 4/30/2002 Sold by Tasca Ford, Cranston, RI
Your premium 2002 Thunderbird blue, blue hardtop, full blue interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels is the second most popular combination of all 2002-2005 Thunderbirds with 3,791 of them made like this.

Early Bird:
~~~~.
However, I think we have hijacked Quickdraws thread enough. So to get it back to topic, I suggest you PM me your email address and I'll get it off to you.

George, You're welcome to stay on any of my threads as long as you want...

Canadian PCR

Hi Quickdraw,

I am a new member............and new to this forum thing. ( still trying to figure it out)
I bought new a PCR VIN # 1FAHP63A14Y107058 from a Canadian Dealer and curious to learn how rare my bird might be.
It has all the pressures, fluids, & speeds in Metric.
I think there are very few PCR's in Canada.
Just wondering.
Thanks in advance.
Paul

Hi Quickdraw,

I am a new member............and new to this forum thing. ( still trying to figure it out)
I bought new a PCR VIN # 1FAHP63A14Y107058 from a Canadian Dealer and curious to learn how rare my bird might be.
It has all the pressures, fluids, & speeds in Metric.
I think there are very few PCR's in Canada.
Just wondering.
Thanks in advance.
Paul

Paul,
Hi, welcome!!
I already answered you on the other thread "How rare your car is but here it is again...
Order Date: 6/9/2003
Date Built: 2/6/2004
At Dealer: 2/16/2004
Sold Date: 4/30/2004 Sold by Murphy Ford Sales, Pembroke, ON
Of course you know there were 1,000 PCRs made in total... of that only five were made for Canada, four for Ontatio and one for New Brunswick.

Welcome again to the forum and thank you again for being a contributing member.
Harry

Thank you so much Quickdraw..........

5 rare northern birds indeed.....

Look fwd to learning more from the forum..

Paul

Another tidbit... only 2,961 of the 68,098 2002-2005 Thunderbirds were built for the Canadian market.

Quickdraw,
Thanks............another piece of interesting history.
Paul:)

And 1,263 of those went to Ontario, broken down as:
2002s= 1,032
2003s= 98
2004s= 93
2005s= 40

How rare is my bird?

Hi Quickdraw - can you tell me all the great stuff about my Thunderbird? Day it was built, day it was originally purchased, how rare it is, etc.? Here goes:

VIN 1FAHP60A92Y125213
Year: 2002
Body color: teal
Hardtop color: teal
Convertible top: black
Boot: black
Seats: charcoal with teal inserts... teal steering wheel and shift knob
7-spoke alloy (?) wheels
No fog lights

Next, forgive me for being a forum nerd :confused: Does your response come to my email address or do I just watch this thread? I just signed up for this site today - this is my first online forum. Thanks very much for this service - I'm excited to know the scoop on my car!

Hi Quickdraw - can you tell me all the great stuff about my Thunderbird? Day it was built, day it was originally purchased, how rare it is, etc.? Here goes:

VIN 1FAHP60A92Y125213
Year: 2002
Body color: teal
Hardtop color: teal
Convertible top: black
Boot: black
Seats: charcoal with teal inserts... teal steering wheel and shift knob
7-spoke alloy (?) wheels
No fog lights

Next, forgive me for being a forum nerd :confused: Does your response come to my email address or do I just watch this thread? I just signed up for this site today - this is my first online forum. Thanks very much for this service - I'm excited to know the scoop on my car!

Minky, Welcome to the forum!! You watch this thread for a reply...

1FAHP60A92Y125213
Order Date: 6/12/2002
Date Built: 8/21/2002
At Dealer: 8/30/2002
Sold Date: 3/18/2003 Sold by Brinson Ford Lincoln-Mercury, Athens, TX
Your premium 2002 Thunderbird Blue, blue hardtop, partial blue accent interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one 835. However if we take into cnsideration that yours does not have the parking lamps, yours drops to only 52 made like that.

Quickdraw
Just read your reply about my T-Bird .Thanks so much for the info-matches the story I was told by the seller, Crestwood Auto in Swansea, MA. Mark (the dealer) was an excellent guy to deal with-looked after me very well.I'm a Canadian who found exactly what I had been looking for, and he made the long-distance transaction go very smoothly.Again, thanks Quickdraw.:) Dan H.

Quickdraw
Just read your reply about my T-Bird .Thanks so much for the info-matches the story I was told by the seller, Crestwood Auto in Swansea, MA. Mark (the dealer) was an excellent guy to deal with-looked after me very well.I'm a Canadian who found exactly what I had been looking for, and he made the long-distance transaction go very smoothly.Again, thanks Quickdraw.:) Dan H.

Did you have to modify the car to bring it into Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back