Find out what day your car was built

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
vin 1fahp60a33y101040

Robopat,
1fahp60a33y101040
Order Date: 10/14/2002
Date Built: 12/6/2002
At Dealer: 12/19/2002
Date Sold: 8/22/2003
Sold By: Premier Ford, Brooklyn, NY

Your premium 2003 Grey is one of only 762 made exactly like yours...

Just bought a '05 50th Anniversary model. This is my fourth T-Bird. But three don't count with two seater fans: '83 Turbo Coupe, '91 SC Coupe, and a '97 Sport model.

My VIN is 1FAHP60A45Y103124

Thank you Quickdraw.

Are there ways to determine the trim, or model, within the '05 T-Bird line; Deluxe, Premium, or 50th Anniversary?

Just bought an original 2005 T-Bird sales brochure off Amazon.com. This might answer my question.

Last edited:
Just bought a '05 50th Anniversary model. This is my fourth T-Bird. But three don't count with two seater fans: '83 Turbo Coupe, '91 SC Coupe, and a '97 Sport model.

My VIN is 1FAHP60A45Y103124

Thank you Quickdraw.

Are there ways to determine the trim, or model, within the '05 T-Bird line; Deluxe, Premium, or 50th Anniversary?

Just bought an original 2005 T-Bird sales brochure off Amazon.com. This might answer my question.

elphil,

1FAHP60A45Y103124
Date Ordered: 9/27/2004
Date Built: 10/27/2004
At Dealer: 11/1/2004
Sate Sold: 10/28/2004

This was an Executive Driven company lease vehicle. Ford was running low on hardtops and gave a great lease deal to executives for Thunderbirds sans hardtop. Ford considered company lease cars "SOLD" the day they are released from the factory.

Your Premium 2005 Silver, no hardtop, partial Steel Blue interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of only nine built like this if we do not count the fact yours was made without the front supplimental parking lamps. If we factor that in, yours is one of only FOUR made like that!

For 2005, All Thunderbirds are considered 50th Anniversary models but there was a special 1,500 unit Limited edition Cashmere colored model made for 2005.

As a rule if any 2002-2005 Thunderbird had chrome or machined wheels it was a Premium model - the few deluxe models made had painted wheels.

2003 tbird

Hi Quickdraw,
New to the site today. Can you tell me the dates for:1FAHP60A73Y101221.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Dearborn tbird

Hi Quickdraw,
New to the site today. Can you tell me the dates for:1FAHP60A73Y101221.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Dearborn tbird

Dearborn Tbird,
1FAHP60A73Y101221
Order Date: 8/24/2002
Date Built: 11/21/2002
At Dealer: 12/26/2002
Sold Date: 1/11/2003 Sold By: Chuck Brown Ford, Schulenburg, TX.
Window price: $37,898.57

Your Premium 2003, red, white hardtop, standard black interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of only FOUR made like that. And you know the Tbirds were made at the nearby Wixom Assembly plant? Wow, what are the odds of you, and the prior person (elphil), both having Tbirds that are only one of FOUR?!

Quickdraw,
Thanks very much for your quick response! I live about 2 miles from Ford World Headquarters and 25 minutes from the "mothballed" Wixom plant where the T-Birds were built. The car is in wonderful condition (75,000 M). Interesting the car was delivered to Texas and then worked its way back to Waterford, MI where I purchased it 2 weeks ago. Waterford is only 17 miles from Wixom. Can you tell me what the "SST" means? Again, thanks very much and have a great day.
Regards,

dearborn tbird

Quickdraw,
Thanks very much for your quick response! I live about 2 miles from Ford World Headquarters and 25 minutes from the "mothballed" Wixom plant where the T-Birds were built. The car is in wonderful condition (75,000 M). Interesting the car was delivered to Texas and then worked its way back to Waterford, MI where I purchased it 2 weeks ago. Waterford is only 17 miles from Wixom. Can you tell me what the "SST" means? Again, thanks very much and have a great day.
Regards,

dearborn tbird

SST = the optional Select Shift Transmission... lets you manually change gears. You too, have a nice one, and good luck with the car.

It would help Quickdraw and be more accurate if he had a VIN

Last edited:
It would help Quickdraw and be more accurate if he had a VIN

George, yes a VIN would have been better, I don't know exactly what he has.

I'm wondering how many 2003 Premium, Black with partial whisper white, select shift and traction control were made?:confused:

Black Beauty,

As George pointed out, a VIN would have been more helpful, but I assume you want to know how many cars were made just like yours. Do you want to include the hardtop (or lack thereof) into the query? How about the Supplemental Parking Lamps? Engine block heater?

There were 90 premium black 2003's, with the SST, (all 2003 premiums had Traction Control), and with partial white interiors.

Of that 90, two did not have hardtops.

Four of those 90 did not have the Supplemental Parking Lamps.

Of that 90, six had an engine block heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back