Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
00mustng said:
.....I registered our car last week.....just waiting for it to come up.....should I try again?

Wouldn't you think it would show up right away? No, Id wait a while then email or PM tbird and ask him to update the registry entries. There are many duplicates in the registry, mine included, because people re-entered when it didn't show up for a few days.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Harry,
even though my car was an original grey/grey/black premium, how rare would it have been if it was ordered with the black top instead of the grey?

loochie said:
Harry,
even though my car was an original grey/grey/black premium, how rare would it have been if it was ordered with the black top instead of the grey?

Looch,

You have the black interior accent, right? That configuration was one of 1,421 from the factory but with a black top it would have been 1 of 112. That combination is going to look classy.

jerrym3 said:
Quickdraw, how about this one:

1FHAP60A23Y105418

thanks

1FAHP60A23Y105418

Ordered: 1/15/03
Produced: 2/14/03 (Valentines Day!)
At Dealer: 3/12/03
Sold Date: 5/23/03

Quickdraw:
I have a 2002 Premium Yellow T'Bird with Optional Traction Control and Accent Parking Lamps and Partial Yellow Accent package. Mine was ordered without a Hard-Top. Can you tell me how many were manufactured? Also, any idea if anyone has a source for new wide whitewalls and perhaps "spinner" wheels for our T'Birds.

kenrhack:
Try www.widewhitewalltires.com They'll take your tires and vulcanize a wide white onto them, around $85 each. Try www.worldclasswheels.com for wheels and tires.
Or, do a search on this site for tires and/or wheels
I'm sure Quickdraw will answer the rest of your questions.

kenrhack said:
Quickdraw:
I have a 2002 Premium Yellow T'Bird with Optional Traction Control and Accent Parking Lamps and Partial Yellow Accent package. Mine was ordered without a Hard-Top. Can you tell me how many were manufactured? Also, any idea if anyone has a source for new wide whitewalls and perhaps "spinner" wheels for our T'Birds.

Kenhack,
For 2002 the traction control was standard on the premium model. That, and the chrome wheels, are the difference between the deluxe and the premium. Your 02 premium yellow/no top/partial yellow was one of only 33 that left the factory like that.

woodand said:
I have a 2002 premium blue body/black hardtop/black interior...unfortunately its been at the Ford repair shop since last Tuesday...The processor died and the car would not start.

Its taken about a week to get a replacement part.

Cant help you with the part but yours is one of 15 if you have the standard black interior and one of 33 if you have the black accent (wood wheel & shifter).

woodand: Did you have any indications of something being wrong before this happened?

ljsmith said:
Can you tell me - mine is a 03 - premium - black with black interior and white hardtop. Thanks!!

Lj,
If you have the Standard Black interior yours is one of 13, if you have the Black accent with wood wheel & shifter its one of 72.

George said:
woodand: Did you have any indications of something being wrong before this happened?

No problems before hand...I drive it very regularly. Was out of town for a week and left it in my garage. When I came home it wouldn't start...battery fine and 1/2 tank gas. I picked up the car yesterday, everything under warranty...they even cleaned it inside and out :)

how rare?

Quickdraw said:
Tell me the year, color of body & top, what interior and if it’s a Deluxe or Premium and I’ll tell you how many were made like yours. Sorry, can only do '02s & '03s - they’re still making 2004s so that data won’t be available until July.

Unless you state otherwise Premium with the removable hardtop assumed.

My ‘02 Blue/Blue/Black Accent Premium is one of 840 made.

My is '03 Evening BlackCC/Black/Black Ink accent Premium/

moose said:
My is '03 Evening BlackCC/Black/Black Ink accent Premium/

That was the second most popular combination for 2003. Yours is one of 1176. The only combo that sold more 2003s was the Grey/Grey/Black accent (1421).

kenrhack said:
Quickdraw:
2002 Yellow with Partial Accent Package, Supplemental Parking Lamps & Traction Control. I did not opt for the Hard-Top. New York License Plate 2K2TBIRD.
Thank you for your service to all of us.
Ken R. Hack
Fishkill, New York

Ken,
If you have the traction control you also have the chrome wheels and yours is a Premium and with the yellow partial accent yours is one of 33.

You're very welcome... give me your VIN & I'll tell you what day it was built if you don't already know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back