Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw - Sorry for the confusion. The car does not have a hardtop, so the last information you provided must be correct. Thank you very much for going to the trouble to look this up.

Dan

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Whiskeyman,

1FAHP60A32Y113896
Ordered: 5/25/2001
Built: 3/22/2002
At Dealer: 3/26/2002
Sold Date: 3/26/2002

It looks like you bought it off the Dealer Transit truck!

Dan,
Thank you very much for going to the trouble to look this up.
No problem, trouble is my middle name <grin>

130A, 2003, black with saddle interior

Jerry, yours is one of 496...

03 Desert Sky, black Roof, black int
SMC,
If you have the order code (100A,110A,120A or 130A) that helps to identify the exact configuration otherwise I need to know if you have a black hard top or soft top and if your interior is the standard black or the black accent.

If its a black hard top and black accent interior (wood wheel & knob) its one of 24
If its a black convertible top (only) and black accent interior (wood wheel & knob) its one of 21
If its a black hard top and standard black interior (leather wheel & knob) its one of 5
If its a black convertible top (only) and standard black interior (leather wheel & knob) its one of 10

I am pretty amazed that no one has asked about my combination, that I thought was one of the most popular. Its a 2002 130A. Black/Black and Full Red and Black Interior
Thanks

57 bluebird,
Your 130A Black/Black/Full red s is one of 1046.... the most popular combo of all for 2002 was the 130A Black/Black Black Accent interior at 4699 units made.

TonyC,

A Deluxe with no hard top & standard interior is 1 of 192. With a hardtop & standard interior its 1 in 16. You don't have the black accent do you? WIth the wood steering wheel & knob?

Sorry TonyC,

I don’t know what made me think you had a black exterior…

Your ’03 red deluxe with standard black interior is one in 259 if you don’t have a hardtop at all. It is ONE of ONE if it’s a red deluxe with standard black interior with a black hardtop, and its one of only eight, if you have a 03 red deluxe with a red hardtop and a standard black interior.

....Hi Quickdraw.....I have a Canadian Spec. '02 Inspiration Yellow Premium...#103439.....built October 19, 2001....with a rotation number of 3740....can you explain the correlation between the rotation number and the total number of Inspiration Yellow 'Birds built?.....Is there a breakdown of the export models? :D

Quickdraw,
I have a 2003 Triple Black Premium and wondered how many were made. Also have been off line for quite some time and was curious as to the build date of my T-Bird. Here is my VIN 1FAHP60A43Y111303. Do you need any other information. Thanks.
Larry

Hi Quickdraw:

Just curious about how many cars were made like mine:

Year: 2002
Color: Thunderbird Blue
Top Color: Thunderbird Blue
Interior: Partial blue accent
Trim Level: Premium

Thanks!

Quickdraw said:
Tell me the year, color of body & top, what interior and if it’s a Deluxe or Premium and I’ll tell you how many were made like yours. Sorry, can only do '02s & '03s - they’re still making 2004s so that data won’t be available until July.

Unless you state otherwise Premium with the removable hardtop assumed.

My ‘02 Blue/Blue/Black Accent Premium is one of 840 made.

Hi, Quickdraw, ok here goes: 2003 /Torch Red / torch red/ black/red interior/
Premium/ Vin#1FAHP60A63Y104921/ Shortvin# 4593. Thanks. Smiles41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back