Album: 2003 Whisper White with Torch Red hardtop.

Out for a Fall photo shoot.

2003 Whisper White with Torch Red hardtop.

Updated Jan 2, 2018 - Taken at Local Golf Course
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
03LeeBird
Out for a Fall photo shoot.
Taken at Local Golf Course
  1. RandyK, pblach and stevedaphotoman like this.
  2. View previous comments... 5 of 12
  3. stevedaphotoman
    stevedaphotoman
    My daughter is living in Buffalo.. It is a fun trip when you include Niagara Falls in the itinerary which is only 15 or so miles away.. My Bird has 17,000 mile bought it with 16,000 last February from a Mercedes dealer.. Took delivery in late March when the salt was finally off the roads. Mine had 3 prior owners.. First two were from the Albany NY area and they only put 2000 mile each in in the 4-6 years they owned it each..
  4. stevedaphotoman
    stevedaphotoman
    The last owner lived close to Syracuse and they put about 10K on it in the 4-5 years they had it.. Looks like I'll be driving less than 2K a year with mine. Only driving it on weekends.. I saw a beauty on Barrett Jackson auction Scottsdale on Velocity last week.. I think it was a 2002, with only 200 miles and t-bird blue and it went for $30,000.. I would love to have two.. One to keep pristine and one a driver, not a daily driver mind you, but more often than just the Sunday drive...
  5. 03LeeBird
    03LeeBird
  6. 03LeeBird
    03LeeBird
    I lived up in the Catskill mountains, back in the 70's and early 80's when I was in radio, and spent a lot of time going to events in northern New York and New Jersey. Loved the area, but not the winters. LOL
  7. stevedaphotoman
    stevedaphotoman
    Thanks for the link, I may have to consider checking it out in August.. Looks like fun and they have a lot of events during the weekend..

Actions

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!